Millcam are pleased to have finished the alterations to the beautiful grade II listed Lanwades Hall near Newmarket to provide a bridal suite, en-suite accommodation & kitchen for wedding and conferencing guests.
The Hall was built around 1907 and the works were to the East Wing to provide space for accomodation for guests to accompany the wedding and conference rooms on the ground floor. Millcam had to adopt a sensitive approach to the works as other areas of the building were occupied during the renovations.
The works included extensive alterations to the existing layout, with all associated alterations to the electrical and plumbing installations. All historic structural details were kept and new materials were sourced to carefully match. Finishing works included carpentry, decoration and installation of sanitaryware.